Venice Beach

Venice Beach
Bay watch Beauty!!

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Arabian Adventure - Day Six

Topped off last nights dinner with a beer back in my room, probably wanting to pay for the minibar out of guilt for not being charged for a beer in the restaurant - I think they forgot I'm only Half board as most of the guests here are All Inclusive. Actually I'm glad not to be as I can't handle drinking around the pool in the afternoons - water is enough for me!! Couldn't sleep well so ended up watching dodgy movies from about 2am, only drifting off to sleep as my alarm went off - typical!

After my usual breakfast I had my last Thai Massage, after a tiny bit more back cracking I now at least feel both legs are back to being the same length, I can move my neck more freely and I can lie flat for longer on the sun lounger without fidgeting but still needing the old Brufen on a daily basis. Strange however that all the main knots seem to be centred around my right shoulder when it's always my left neck and shoulder that crunch, grind and cause me the most discomfort! 

Another long and hard day was spent by the Chillax pool, with book number four - I'm now reading Jamaica Inn, which looks to be another riveting read.

Today's towel sculpture really in the piece de resistance, Captain Hook should quake in his boots when he sees the crocodile that's sitting on my bed, although it seems to have been easily disarmed by a TV remote making it less than fierce and it seems to suffer from the same visual affliction as yesterday's Peacock!!!

Am chilling out re watching the hunger games and mulling over the choices for tonight's dinner and whether or not I can motivate myself to attend the Q & A cocktail event the management have cordially invited me to tomorrow, I suspect not as my cocktail attire is rather limited and my joy at attending these events solo is round about zero, but tomorrow is another day and who knows I may have grown a pair by then!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment