Venice Beach

Venice Beach
Bay watch Beauty!!

Friday, November 29, 2013

Arabian Adventures -Day Two


So why is it SO had to get up in the mornings when you're on holiday? Have had to send the cleaner away whilst I try to get my lard arse into gear, blues skies are all I see from the window so time to shower and brave the breakfast buffet me thinks. 

Very decadent day spent lounging around by the pool, managed to read an entire book in one sitting!!! Have had a wonder around and booked myself in for some hard core massage tomorrow - hopefully someone might finally get rid of that massive Buntline Hitch in my left shoulder!!! Even had a quick trip on the little fununcular rail that lazy people to to and for the beach - you'll be impressed to know that I caught one down to the beach but walked all the way back up the steps!!!

Returned to my room to find my bed has been beautifully decorated, the towel swan sure beats the real one that chased me half way down Exeter canal last year!! Am now trying to sort out some printing as bimbo me hasn't got a hard copy of her itinery and I can't get into Sharm airport without one apparently - am sure they have a need for resort GPs here but I might find it a bit dull, although I could probably live with the guy in the resort shop who has offered to send Rog 5 camels as payment for me - I won't tell Roger as he'd probably take him up on the offer - camels are far less argumentative and no doubt snore less!!!

As I'm still waiting to see if anyone can print out my itinery it strikes me that I am an extraordinarily daft bird, emailing your itinery to someone is probably not the safest thing in the world to do - suspect there is an online course for it that I have failed to complete in the e learning for health repertoire!!! Oh well too late now really, can see anyone trying to catch the flight pretending to be me, although they do have a photocopy of my passport too........... On well it's warm here at any rate so at least I wouldn't freeze to death sleeping on the beaches!!! Better go check out if they've managed to print the stuff for me and then think about dinner and perhaps a movie by the pool???

No comments:

Post a Comment